Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Pictures

Bridgette and I just before we go into SLC Temple!

Old Friendships never die...They just get better with Age!!
Dana and I(BFF)

Don't you just wish that we were all allowed to eat cake like this?
(Noah just after some B-day Cake)
Some of My Greatest Blessings call me Auntie Jame
Ellie, Alex, Noah, Levi, Tate, Chloe, Ryan
(not in picture Gracie and Baby GG)


Dallin, Ashlee, Jamie, and Sam.
Some singles of the Brigham City AFCU Team!
Congrats Dallin for mission call to Wisconsin!
Ya Cheesehead!

Alex and Levi, first introduction to their future Uncle!

Me and Ry @ Character Breakfast

Me and Pengun from Mary Poppins
@ Character Breakfast

Jamie and Ry Guy on the way to SLC Airport to go to
DISNEYLAND!(April 2008)

1 comment:

Gallant Family said...

You are the bestest friend in the world. I'll have to copy that picture of us. I love that you finally introduced your nephews to your future husband! ;0)