Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Top 8*s
Top 8 Favorite Restaurants:
* PF Changs
* Bajio Mexican Grill
* Mimi's Cafe
* Idle Isle
* Firehouse Pizza
* Maddox
* Golden Corral
* IHOP

Top 8 T.V. Shows:
* The Mentalist
* The Office
* Dancing with the Stars
* Tough Love
* Alias
* Medium
* Moonlight
* Ghost Whisperer

8 Quirks About Me:
* I am always singing or humming a song {surprised?}
* I cannot watch American Idol during the Audition phase--I about have a panic attack if I ever watch it..I just feel so bad for those trying out.
* I have to check the locks like five times before I go to bed. We had an old doorknob that if you jiggled the handle to check if it was locked it would come unlocked? So I would have to push down on the lock until my thumb hurt so I would remember I locked it(cause my thumb hurt)..I don't anymore though. Broke that Doorknob and got a new one that works great :)
* I fast forward parts in shows or movies where people embarrass themselves...ie...(On the Office if Michael is ever by himself doing something embarrassing I will fast forward it...Or on Back to the Future when Marty goes crazy playing the guitar fast forward right through it!)
* I can't sleep with my bedroom door open. I have to sleep on my stomach or my side facing away from the door...so I can't see whats coming(I've seen to many scary movies obviously)
* I won't watch things that I have recorded for months if I know something bad is going to happen..ie(Ghost Whisperer one of my fave shows...I knew that Melinda's husband was going to die, so I figure if I don't watch it, it won't happen...I know I'm Crazy!!!!)
* I always Mother people even when they don't need it.
* I always say sorry even when I didn't do it/or it wasn't necessary(Sorry)

8 Random Things I Did Yesterday:
* Danced like a moron with Chloe and Noah
* Took a nap for three hours
* Watched Dancing with the Stars
* Cleaned my room
* Did Laundry
* Made Rice a Roni
* Checked Facebook
* Listened to my Ipod

8 Things On My Wish List:
* Travel to Europe {especially Greece and Italy}
* Get Married
* Have Children
* Travel to Australia
* Own my own home
* See a Show on Broadway(New York)
* Travel to Egypt
* Go Skydiving

8 Things I Look Forward To Everyday:
* Seeing or Talking to my Nieces and Nephews
* Seeing or Talking to my Brother and Sisters
* Breathing
* SLEEP in my comfy bed
* Checking my emails and playing on the computer
* Going to Work(need money)
* Learning Something New
* Relaxing

8 People I Tag:
* All my sisters
* All my coworkers
* Mckell
* Julia
* Heidi S.
* Jena
* Beth
* Anyone else who wants to...consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think we should go to New York together and see a broadway show so we can both check it off our list :)