Thursday, July 9, 2009

NEW MOON

Okay so I know that I am a dork....but I am getting so excited for New Moon! And it looks like from everything I have seen that it is going to be GREAT!!!!! Here just a few pictures that I enjoyed that I thought I would share with all the other crazed TWILIGHT fans!
Totally a Team Edward person but I don't know after seeing these pictures I am seriously considering switching sides! Oh my dang!!!
Other than Edwards face looking a little creepy in the picture I love it! It is the new softback cover for New Moon. Love the Wolf Pack in the background and Jacob......WOW!

5 comments:

Alaina Nelson said...

you are a dork, but I love it! and that boy is looking SO good :)

The Nelsons said...

I'm excited, too! It'll probably be the first time I go to the movies since Cov was born. Yay!

The Nelsons said...

PS when was your high school reunion? We never heard about it, though I'm pretty sure Matt has no desire to go. Just curious. Did you go? Or has it not come yet?

Carrie and Jeff said...

THanks for sharing. Those look freakin' awesome!

McKell said...

Yeah...I've already crossed over to Team Jacob :) What a hottie huh? I so can't wait for this movie!