Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love seems like a cruel joke sometimes....

"One Man I can Never Meet. Him, I would like to give my whole heart to."

**Kate Forester(The Lake House)**



Most of you who know me...know that I am a walking contradiction!I am completly cynical when it comes to love....but I am such the Hopeless Romantic!

How Can this be Possible?

Am I alone in my Lunacy?

Does anyone else ever feel like maybe theire application for a Husband was accidently filed into a locked Cabinet...that no one has the key for?

Or that He just decided to take the scenic Route...got lost....and won't stop and ask for directions!!!Just the Luck!!


I LOVE the quote above. For years it has been a favorite. The Lake House is a great movie. Not neccessarily everyone's cup of tea! But I do love it! It is sweet, and funny, and in a nut shell encouraging! For someone who feels that maybe they have so much to offer but just haven't been given the chance to...it's all about timing...more importantly The Lord's Timing. I have to be strong and realize that things aren't going to come my way just cause i want them too! So as a plea to whomever gets the unfortunate pleasure of being stuck with me for Eternity...here is my request "Wait For Me, Wait with Me,Wait, just Wait"!



5 comments:

steph k said...

Dear Jamie,

I love you!!! I've felt like this so many times. You're adorable. Whoever gets you is going to be one lucky man. :)

Love, Me

Beth said...

Oh Jamie! You just made my heart hurt. I am hoping that your Prince Charming got the message to WAIT!!!
Love ya girlie!

Unknown said...

Ola, visite nosso blog http://msdemenina.blogspot.com.br/

Yang Kuo said...

I love you!!! I've felt like this so many times. You're adorable. Whoever gets you is going to be one lucky man. :)


แคมฟรอก

Cassanova said...

so cool!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-biji-alpukat