Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Saturday Night



So I have to say I have the cutest Neices and Nephews! I asked Ellie and Tate out on a date for Saturday night. I had to go run some errands before I went and picked them up. While I was out and about I saw these raincoats and figured since had been raining all day long...I didn't want them to get wet. They were both so cute with them. Ellie kept on putting her hat on and saying that the rain couldn't get here now because her hat was on. We went to the movies and saw IGOR...so funny. They were so much fun to go with!!! I can't believe how big they are getting. I am the luckiest Aunt in the world. After the movie we went and got a few toys. I am so lucky to have family living so close. I had so much fun and I can't wait for Our next Date Night!(Thanks Annie for the Pictures

4 comments:

Gallant Family said...

I love raincoate. I have a yellow one!!! I would love to have you as an auntie. And, yes, they are SOOOOO cute. You guys all got good genes. I don't think you could get anything BUT cute. I'll have to go see that movie. I hadn't heard anything yet, but you are the movie buff, so I'll trust your opinion. LOVE YOU!!!

Gallant Family said...

sorry, I just saw my 'raincoats' typo. eek!

McKell said...

That is sooo cute! I love hangin out with my cute nieces and nephews too! Cute little raincoats you got em :) Oh yeah, my bro Trevor's wife just had the 13th grandkid yesterday! It's a boy and they named him McKade. Crazy huh?? Love ya Jam!!

Annie said...

Yahooo! I can leave comments now! Watch out sis! Thanks again for being so good to my kids. love you.