Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged

I am- Blessed
I know-I am loved
I want-to have 4 kids and be a good mom/wife/friend
I have- the best family and friends.
I dislike-Rude people...and Seafood.
I miss- my friends that don't live close to me.
I Feel- like eating Ice Cream(World Class Chocolate)
I hear- the bells? No just kidding Michael Buble(love him)
I smell-a Scentsy
I crave- anything and everything the is not healthy for me.
I cry-at pretty much everything...commercials,movies, songs, stories...everything
I search- for good deals when shopping, I usually on buy things on sale
I wonder- who will win Dancing with the Stars...I think it will be Derek and Brooke!!!
I regret-not being a better Sister/Daughter/Friend.
I love- My family
I care-about people and their feelings.
I worry-that I will never get married. But I just live my life the best I can and try to ignore the worry!
I remember-the stupidest things.Mostly actors and movie quotes. Useless I know, but that's what sticks in my brain.
I believe-in Eternal families
I dance-like a freak...still doesn't stop me from doing it.
I don't -want to regret anything
I write- my blog.
I win- at pop culture trivia
I lose- at pretty much everything else.
I wish- I were married with children and could be a stay at home mom.
I listen- to music everyday! I love everything.
I can usually be found watching-movies. I love all different kinds of movies.
I am scared- clowns. Scare the crap out of me.
I forget- don't know i forgot.
I am happy-when I am with the people I love.

Okay now your turn....I tag....Dana, Beth, Lisa, Mindy, Heidi, Michele, and Annie

6 comments:

Mindy said...

You are so cute! :) I just wanna give you a squeeze(Ryan's big hug, in case you were wondering), you're so cute! Love ya! :)

Annie said...

You are such a great sister! Thanks for all you do for us and my kids. There is no one better than Aunt Jamie:) I've been tagged...ahh! This should be good.

Gallant Family said...

I can't believe you wish you were a better friend!!! I think you are the best BFF in the world and I couldn't ask for a better one! I love your stinkin' guts--do I tell you that every time I comment...??? WEll, it's true, so I'll just keep sayin' it. I did this tag just a little while ago, so most of my answers would be the same. There was one that was different, though. It was: I can usually be found watching-and I would have to say, the computer screen. I am always on it--even when I should be watching my child!!! EEK!!! I guess that's why he's always getting into things. I just don't watch him like I should.

I LOVE YOU!!! Let your nieces and nephews give you an extra squeeze for me.

Beth said...

Jamie
That is so sweet! I didn't know you were scared of clowns.

I sure miss you. I will get to the tag soon.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hey Jamie! I found your blog through Mindy's. I don't know why I never noticed yours on Dana's. I love your Twilight Post. I can't wait for the movie. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Lisa said...

Man, I miss you!! And honestly you couldn't be a better friend. I am very thankful that you are in my life!!