Monday, January 26, 2009

Go Cavaliers!!

I love being an Aunt! For Levi's Birthday(which was in Novemeber) I told him that as his gift I was going to take him on a date to the Jazz vs. Cavaliers game. He is such a good sport..he had to wait two months for our date. But it was so much fun. I loved watching him whenever the Cavaliers would make a basket. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!
What a handsome date! Getting ready to leave Ogden on the Frontrunner.

Levi and I on the Frontrunner.


The View from our seats. Kind of high...but we could see everthing!

Levi and I in our Seats at the Energy Solutions Arena.

5 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a hot date you are. We are going to the Jazz game tomorrow night. I hope it's good.

Mindy said...

Levi LOVED it! Thanks so much Aunt Jame!! We LOVE YOU!!

Annie said...

Awesome!!! You are such a good Aunt:)

*karen* said...

aww, he is just a handsome guy! Lucky you!

Gallant Family said...

How fun! I love going to live games. It is so much better than watching on TV. You are the coolest aunt in the world.
Oh, and I love your header and background. kiss.kiss.