Monday, November 9, 2009

MY FAVORITE VAMPS......

Being that New Moon is just a little over a week away....
I wanted to do a blog on my Favorite Vampires from movies and tv. Hope you enjoy as much as me!!!

Ryan Reynolds(Hannibal King): Blade Trinity
Hannibal was at one point a vampire until a serum was found that turned him back into a human...fighting against the Vamps.
So nice I had to post TWICE!!!

Paul Wesley(Stefan Salvatore):The Vampire Diaries
Newest Vampire to tv...Stefan is hot, sweet,tortured, and like Edward Cullen a
"Veggie Vamp"! LOVE this SHOW!!

Gerard Butler(Dracula):Dracula 2000
Yes Ladies....Gerard Butler....Never seen this movie,probably never will....but he did play Dracula...and I will add Gerard to every List I ever do!

Alex O'Loughlin(Mick St. John):Moonlight
First off I think he has one of the coolest names I have ever heard! Mick St John....love it! LOVED this show!!Mick was a private investigator , He saves Beth (the female lead role) when she is a child and watches over her as she grows...Accidently meet one night.....work together a few times and begin to fall in love! LOVE HIM!!
Ian Somerhalder(Damon Salvatore):The Vampire Diaries
Damon is a bad....bad Vampire...who you love to hate..and hate to love...But oh my he is easy on the eyes! Damon is Stefan's(see above) brother and they do not get along to well. He is NOT a "Veggie Vamp" but you all figured that right...!
P.S...just a little Poll...which would you let nibble on your neck? Leave answer on posting!! Can't wait to hear!!!

4 comments:

Scothern's said...

Okay so not into Vampires but Ryan Reynolds. could bite me any time any place. Hot diggitidog!

Beth said...

I agree with Ryan Reynolds, nibble away baby!

What about you Jamie? Who is your favorite?

*karen* said...

Hello...RYAN REYNOLDS! He is, by far, my favorite vampire! He is one of my most favorite actors, so funny and so nice to look at! :)

Scothern's said...

Okay one comment wasn't enough. Bite me Ryan....just once please. He's making me all hot and bothered!