Thursday, November 19, 2009

NEW MOON LOVE!!

Okay so thanks to Styles and Files of Brigham City...we were able to go to a sneak peek at Walker Cinema's tonight 6:50pm showing. So crazy but so much fun! The movie was SOOOOO much better than the first one! In my opinion they should have used this director for the 1st movie too. Anyways I loved it. I remember thinking to myself at one point, It can't be to this part yet....that means the movie is almost done. It flew by. Thanks to my family and friends who came along with me and supported me in MY OBSESSION....hopefully i can make it theirs as well! Here are a few of my fav pics from the movie!!!!(warning contains description of movie and spoilers...don't read if you don't want the spoiler) Just about started crying on this scene! Chocked it back for a few more minutes...when he says goodbye to her...and then leans in and kisses her forehead..and clinches his eyes...*sigh*you know how hard it was for him to say goodbye...even if he was being a jack ball!!
108 degrees....My heck it must have passed its way thru the screen to me in this scene...Did anyone else have hot flashes on this one...or was it just me? WOW

Oh so cute! I loved this part. When he grabs her hand for the first time*sigh*...Priceless

This was my FAVORITE Bella/Jacob scene. I love it when she tugs on his hair..and the expression on his face when she does....and I love when he is leaving and he gives her the hug...Oh my!!!

Shirtless,Wet, Smoldering. :)

Love,Love,Love Charlie...So hot! I know you are thinking what is up with the pedastache...but I swear to you he is hot! I think I would be Team Charlie if they would let me!I loved seeing him be a good dad.....taking care of her...and just being sweet! Loved their relationship growth in this movie!
I was laughing out loud on this scene. WHO honestly has never had a moment like this...Honestly....Perfect loved it! One of the funniest parts!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Okay, I did not read your spoilers but I had to say how jealous I am that you got to see the movie already! I not know when I will make it. Maybe I will come to Brigham and have my Mom watch the boys and I will go with you! I am sure you will see it again!

Jamie said...

Beth I would love to see it and you again! Anytime you would like!

McKell said...

Thanks so much for the tickets LOVAH!!! I loved it and I need to go back again... I was secretly a Jacob fan when I read the books...now I'm all the way!! Hottie!!!! ;)

Carrie and Jeff said...

I loved loved loved it too. It was so awesome. I've seen it twice and really want to go again.