Saturday, March 6, 2010

OSCARS 2010

So you all know what a freak I am when it comes to movies!! Love them so much I think I should be in a 12 step program for it....but whatever!! Couldn't pass the chance to go on record and tell you who I think will take Oscar home this year!!! Honestly I have only seen 1 movie out of all nominated.....but I still can put my two cents in!
(Keep in mind...I am usually wrong!)

BEST MOTION PICTURE OF THE YEAR
AVATAR
BEST PERFORMING ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE
COLIN FIRTH
(I know Jeff Bridges will probably win..but this is the one I am picking! Go Mr Darcy!)
BEST PERFORMING ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE
SANDRA BULLOCK
BEST PERFORMING ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
CHRISOPH WALTZ
BEST PERFORMING ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
MO'NIQUE
BEST DIRECTOR
KATHRYN BIGELOW

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, you were pretty close!

Lisa said...

I wish, wish, wish you were right on Colin Firth. I LOVE Mr Darcy!