Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Please Tell me it's worth it!

Maybe the happy ending is...just...moving on. Or maybe
the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls,
broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain
and embarrassment you never gave up Hope.

***Gigi***He's Just Not That Into You*****

Okay ladies please tell me it is all worth it! I am finding it harder and harder to believe it! I think the hardest part from me is putting myself out there....vulnerable to someone else.....and totally getting trampled on...And the kicker is that I am totally doing it all to myself! No one else can make me feel this way!! Why do I this to myself??? I am putting words into someone else's mouth that i have no right to!
PLEASE HELP!! I NEED HELP FROM THE PROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

It's pretty hard to put yourself out there, but if you don't you will always wonder 'what if'.

I can't tell you how many times I broke up with Gabe because I was falling too fast for him. I was so scared of getting hurt again. But the thought of not having him in my life was enough to keep bringing me back.

Jamie said...

Thanks Beth!! Love you!!

steph k said...

I felt better when I gave up and stopped trying. ;)

Love your guts!

Lisa said...

I agree with Beth and Steph, good advice. Put yourself out there when it feel right and pull back and relax when you need it. If it's meant to be it will be. Love the quote Jame!!