Saturday, November 1, 2008

Twilight Tag


Who Introduced you to the Books?-Jena Barber
What Character would you most compare yourself to? Esme
What Character would others say you are?Esme...I took a Twilight Personality Quiz and this is what it said...see if it sounds like me....Esme-You like to care for others, but sometimes think it's best to stay in the background and let others take the spotlight. You want what's best for your friends and loved ones, even if that means sacrificing something dear to you.
Team Edward or Team Jacob?-Team Edward of course!!!
Fav. Car mentioned in the book? Bella's Truck.
How many times have you read Twilight? 2 1/2 (I read Twilight twice and the parts available of Midnight Sun...same story though!)
If you could have one of the powers the Cullens have what would it be and why?- I think I would have to pick Alice. To be able to see things before they happen.
What is your Fav. part in Twilight? -I love when Edward comes and saves Bella in Port Angeles, and he is so angry he has to have her distract him so he doesn't go hurt the guys that were coming after Bella.
Fav Quotes from Twilight?-I hear voices in my head and you're worried that you're the freak.

It makes me...anxious... to be away from you.

Be Safe.
Fav Cullen Sibling?- Alice...sweet fun and automatically loves Bella.
Pheonix or Forks? I would love to live in Forks.
If you were Bella and you can't have Edward what other male from the book would you pick and why?- I would pick Emmett.He is strong and loyal and very protective of those he loves. Plus he hot and that always helps.
Would you rather be a Vampire or Werewolf?- Probably a vampire. You wouldn't want to see me naked after I morphed back from being a werewolf. Not a pretty site.
If you had pick one song that would be perect for Bella and Edward what would it be?- Fall for you (Secondhand Serenade)




Just a small one I know. Now it is your turn. I tag Mckell,Karen,Jena, Dana,Carrie, Heidi, Mindy, DeeAura, and anyone who Loves Twilight!!!!

2 comments:

The Barbers said...

I am not a huge fan of tags, but I LOVE this one! I totally would have guessed you to be Esme. Only 18 more days till the movie come out and I seriously can't wait. I hope we aren't too disappointed with the finished product. What do you say to midnight movie???

Jillzy_bean said...

So I love you beautiful Pictures and i love that you have Twilight on your blog and i can't wait for the movie!! so you need to see the pic on my blog it is great love you