Friday, November 21, 2008

Midnight Madness!!!


How much fun and madness all in one! So we all decided to meet out there at 9:45 two hours and fifteen minutes before the freaking movie was even supposed to start..and we were at the back of the line. They had games and drawing once we got in there it was a blast. I honestly have to say that I liked the movie. I was setting myself up to be disappointed but I was satisfied by the movie! HOLY HOT KISS!! I have never wanted to be Bella more in my life. And Edward was so intense. My favorite part is still when he saves her in Port Angeles. I was so happy they kept that part in the movie! I give it two thumbs up!! Hopefully this movie does well so they will make the others. Everyone go see it at least once. I'm considering at least three times for myself!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jam, I'm so glad we got to go together!! It was so fun and I loved the movie! I was afraid of disappointment myself, but I don't think I was. I'm definately gonna see it a couple more times. And oh man, that KISS!! It makes me all twitterpated...(sigh) :) Love ya!

Gallant Family said...

I'm glad you liked it. I didn't think it was that great...sorry. Maybe it would've been better if I would have seen it with you! They have announced that they will be doing New Moon, so I hope that one is better than this. They'll probably have more $$$ and that will help, I think.

Carrie and Jeff said...

I think they'll make the others...well, they better. And hopefully they'll be a little better. I thought it was okay, but kinda cheesy. I was laughing in parts that were not meant to be funny. But overall, I thought it was pretty good.

*karen* said...

Jamie Jamie Jamie! I LOVED IT!! I want to see it again and again! I know for sure when my brother comes home, we will go see it again! I finally did the twilight tag...so check it out! Talk to you at work!

The Fife's said...

Thanks for inviting me dude. I had a lot of fun with everyone.

The Barbers said...

It was so much fun to see you there, but I didn't like it. Oh well, I still love you!