Friday, November 14, 2008

My Neck May Belong to Edward...But My Heart Belongs to Mr. Darcy!




It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possesion of good fortune must be in want of a wife.....why oh why wan't can't it be me!
I find myself in the same perdicament Elizabeth was in with Mr Wickham. I have been "Dazzled" by another. But today I realized that Edward is no Mr. Darcy. This is just my opionion. I know you all say Poor Girl she doesn't know they're not real. Sillies I know they aren't. But as a single 27 year old women I have to tell myself that one day a man like him will come along. One who will love me inspite of all my flaws. And although I love Edward, I have been Bewitched both body and soul, and I love, I love , I love Mr. Darcy.

Or rather the type of man he is.
And although Edward and he are alot a like. Why settle for the copy when you could have the Original!




9 comments:

Annie said...

Man, well said! I agree! I LOVE Mr. Darcy too!

The Barbers said...

Oh, Jaime! I also have to admit that have have been "bewitched" by Mr. Darcy. So much that I have lost count of how may times I have seen the movies (I am sure you have as well) I am tempted to ( if I have a girl one day) name her Darcy... thats is how much I also LOVE Mr. Darcy ;0)

Jillzy_bean said...

ALLS I have to say is me too!!! I love Mr. Darcy too!!!

Unknown said...

Jam, you are awesome! Your Mr. Darcy will come along and it will be well worth the wait! He's gonna treat you like his queen cuz you deserve it hun! Love ya! See ya on Thurs/Fri morn!

Gallant Family said...

Amen sista!!! I do love Collin better as Mr. Darc, though. He is definitely more realistic and attainable than Edward although there are many similar qualities. A handsome vampire, not so much, but hey, we can dream, right?

*karen* said...

Ohhh! I love Mr. Darcy! But I love Edward too! I can't pick between them!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I think Mr. Darcy is great because he is more realistic, compared to Edward.

Marilyn Dickey said...

"Someday my prince will come..." Hold out sister, you deserve the best. :)

Lisa said...

I have the fondest memories of talking about Jane Austen books and the movies with you. Mr. Darcy will forever have a peice of my heart.

Your prince charming is being prepped for you my dear!