Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008


I swear every year I should get a lump of coal, and every year I get to spoiled on Christmas. Gift Cards, and Jewlery and Purses...oh my! But this year I think I was very Spoiled. I got a Miracle. WICKED tickets. I totally don't deserve them but I am not giving them back. I have wanted to this show for three years now.I went on line Midnight the night they went on sale. And they were already close to sold out when I checked. I don't know how my mom did it. But I am going to Wicked!!!! And the seats are awesome. I don't go till April but I promise to take pictures and you can be for dang sure I will let you all know about it. Merry Christmas. I hope yours was as enjoyable and Peaceful as mine!

3 comments:

McKell said...

Jam, that's awesome you get to see Wicked! I've never been but I want to so bad! Definately let me know how it is. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. Love ya's :)

*karen* said...

LUCKY! Let me just count the ways I am jealous, 1....2...3.... skip a few.....99..... A BILLION!

Gallant Family said...

I am going too!!! We got a good deal from a friend with season tickets. I don't have the tickets in my hands yet, so I can't remember the date, but I know it's on a Saturday matinee in April. YIPEE! I am still loving the hoodie you gave me. LOVE YOU :0)