Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I am truly blessed. Just look at all the blessing I have in my life! This year is Jeff and Annie's year to go visit the grandparents back in Kansas City(I'll miss you, but how fun!)....so we thought we would exchange our gifts to each other tonight. We got together at Jason and Mindy's for Dinner. I love spending time with my family. And with the newest addition to our family it was a memorable night..full of laughing,dancing, and just enjoying each others company.I received some pretty great presents but if I can be honest...the best present I ever got was the gift of such an amazing family. My brother and sister's are the most amazing people. Such great parents, siblings, friends, and people. I could not ask for any better gift than that which I already have! Merry Christmas everyone! I know I am Partial but I have the most adorable and amazing nieces and nephews ever!From Left to Right:Noah, Tate, Chloe, me, Gracie,Ryan, Levi, Ellie and Alex.
Tater Bug just chilling waiting to open presents.


Levi and The Girls(Ellie, Gracie and Chloe)Ladies Choice!! What a stud!





Ry Guy and Elle Belle. They are so cute together! Best Friends and Cousins Forever!




Alex holding Gracie. They grow up way to fast!





Mindy and Noey(Noah)!He is such a little man.






Proud Uncle Jeff holding baby Gracie just before dinner. Don't they look so cute!!!








4 comments:

Alaina Nelson said...

the picture with you and all of them piled on the couch is too dang cute! I LOVE it!

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a cute family. I can tell your nieces and nephews just adore you!

Mindy said...

Great Pictures! You are so cute! :)

Gallant Family said...

You are the best aunt ever! And I don't think you are partial to their cuteness. I think they are all cute too. And little Gracie is so precious. I can't wait to see you around Christmas. We'll be down on Christmas Eve. I'll give you a call and we can meet up.