Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Gracie!!!

Gracie Madison Scothern. Born at 11:00am. Weighed 5lbs 8 oz. 18 inches long. Isn't she gorgeous.It is amazing how much you can love someone you just met!!! Sara did such a great job!


Tate and Gracie & Ellie and Gracie.Proud Cousins. They were so excited to hold her. They sang her Popcorn Popping!!Ellie's Favorite song. BFF's for life I'm sure!



Sisters, Sisters!!Chloe loves her baby. She said that she wanted to keep Gracie Forever and ever and ever. I think in this picture she was singing her some lullabyes. Such a sweetheart. She was so happy to have her sister here!




She was awake and looking around. And she looked right at me. She is probably wondering who the weirdo is holding her. Don't worry Gracie it's just your weird Auntie Jame!





Gracie is already wide eyed and awake. I love this picture. She looks so much like Noah.












4 comments:

Jillzy_bean said...

She is so beauitful!!! Love you

Alaina Nelson said...

Cute cute cute! I love her, and I have not even met her. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute :) I am so glad things went well and that she is doing so cute. :) Congrats!!!

Mindy said...

YAHOO!! She is finally here!! I know it's early but doesn't it seem like it has been forever!?! She is such a little doll!